At our offices in Austin and Georgetown, we love showing our patients all the ways Invisalign can improve their lives. Here are 5 ways you could benefit from using Invisalign.
1. Improve your ability to chew.
When there are gaps between your teeth, or when your teeth are crowded, eating can be difficult. By shifting your teeth into their proper places, Invisalign can make it much easier for you to chew thoroughly and prevent uneven wear on your teeth.
2. Correct bite problems.
Whether you have an underbite, overbite, or crossbite, the Invisalign system can correct it. Invisalign clear braces can be used to gently move your teeth and improve your bite, which improves your appearance as well as the functionality of your smile.
3. Improve your ability to speak clearly.
Your ability to speak in a clear, easy to understand manner depends largely on the placement of your teeth. When you have crooked or gapped teeth, it can be very difficult to pronounce certain words. By using Invisalign, you can improve your speech, which can make you feel more confident when speaking to others or in public.
4. Get a better-looking grin.
Of course, one of the biggest benefits of using Invisalign is that it will improve the appearance of your smile, as well as your entire face. Patients who have used Invisalign enjoy smiles that are straighter, more shapely, and overall more attractive.
5. Watch your self-esteem soar.
When you have a great smile, it’s much easier to smile with confidence. Invisalign is a discreet way to straighten your teeth and help you feel better about yourself. After completing Invisalign treatment, there’s no more need to hide your smile; Invisalign can give you a major self-esteem boost!
Why Choose Invisalign?
Many of these benefits could also be obtained with traditional metal braces. So why choose Invisalign clear braces?
- Invisalign aligners are removable, making it easier for you to brush and floss and enabling you to eat without worry of breaking your braces.
- Invisalign braces are clear – in fact, they’re virtually invisible. Most people won’t notice you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment unless you tell them. Many teens and adults prefer this inconspicuous treatment option.
- The clear, smooth plastic used to create Invisalign aligners is often much more comfortable than metal brackets and wires.
As you can see, there are so many reasons to choose Invisalign! What’s stopping you from pursuing a straighter smile? If you think Invisalign may be right for you, we encourage you to contact Bernuy Orthodontic Specialists and schedule your free Invisalign consultation.